Friday 4 July 2014

THE THREE IMPORTANT QUALITIES OF ANYONE WHO EVER MADE IT


Hello,

Welcome. I have been missing in action, this was occasioned by the need to sort out other areas of life. I am back and I am glad to bring constant wonderful inspiration your way once again. Today, I take time to remind you of three important qualities of anyone who was successful.

I have decided on this topic because recently, I have seen the importance of these qualities, I will explain in a bit. Permit me to encourage you to visit my youtube channel 'Pearl Okoli' if you want to see a funny side to me.

I would also like to reference three earlier write ups that are summarized in today's post. They are: DEAFNESS, Selective DUMBNESS and VISION. (you may need to click on the highlighted words to read them).

1.) Selective Deafness: This quality makes you realize that 'praise' is synonymous with 'criticism' and both should be ignored.


2.) Selective Dumbness: those who have this quality observe the unwritten rule for all forms of information/news. 'I only tell on a need to know basis'.

3.) Vision: What can you see? How well can you see? the eye is the window to the soul. this one is a lot more than physical and I will explain in detail in my next post.

Trust me on this, you really need to read all the previous posts they will position you for that great height and help you by making you better, every one of them is a gem and I am equipped to dish out more. Check on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment