Wednesday 22 July 2015

EXPECTING: PREGNANCY CONTINUATION

Hello,
I had earlier talked about pregnancy month one to five. In the previous post, I promised to conclude... thats why I am back here :-)
Let me start on a lighter note. My husband did not strongly believe or maybe the right word is comprehend that I was really pregnant, he was expecting all those Nollywood type running outside to vomit :-) *hahaha-hehe*. I never vomitted throughout my pregnancy.

MONTH SIX:  Most people get respite (Yea, this was my month of respite)
At the middle of this month, things began to look up. The stomach also becomes visible.
Most people can eat some more types of food.
Back pain, waist pain 'come around' infact they may become live in guests.
For me, the pain was severe when I tried to stand from lying down or sitting. (Next time, I will sleep on a super high bed to help).
MONTH SEVEN: WOW! COULD THIS BE WHAT OLD AGE FEELS LIKE?
At this time the stomach size may increase further and your balance not what it used to be. It may take some more time to stand, walk e.t.c (now you understand why that ol' lady takes forever to get down from the bus)
At this time, I went to my mum's for some pampering and tender loving care.
Some people gain weight, sleep a lot and if you are like me; DO NOTHING (Not advisable to do nothing)
MONTH EIGHT: BUFFALO/ELEPHANT STAGE
This is when the weight is at an all time high and you look like you are really going through... well 'pregnancy' (just incase, you had been spared all along).
I became so impatient and almost too frustrated to do anything but sleep. This when I started to exercise, although I was doing it for the wrong reasons (I wanted to have my baby now!!)

MONTH NINE: SINGING THE HALLELUYAH SONG *PHEW; HAHA*
You either want to do everything or nothing.
Some pregnant women/ladies would start bloating (suffering from a swollen everything- Sis cut down on your salt intake and put your feet up) from the eighth month while others would have only begun.
This is the month you feel sexy the least, make more frequent trips to the loo, feel restless, feel easily hot, have severe pains and cramps and have the most concern for your unborn.
It is also easy to be depressed (I was, I also spoke to my doctor about it) so when you are feeling frustrated about the wait, remember that you have waited so long already. when you see your baby it will be worth the few weeks wait.
I hope it was worth your time, :-) visit again soon as I would share my 'favourite pregnancy' recipes and also tell you about childbirth and labour from my point of view.
Always my pleasure,
PEARL.

No comments:

Post a Comment