Thursday 6 December 2018

MY DAUGHTER, THE VAGINA IS NOT A 'NATURAL RESOURCE'

Mama, as I fondly call you. If you have a sister, I may call her Ah-girl if nothing more weird comes to mind.

There is no natural resource in the female genitals so there is no need to try to make a fortune from it. You will never be able to make great sustainable wealth through the use of the vagina.


Success is not sexually transmitted and my darling, even if you end up with a very wealthy prince. You will find that majority of marital issues have root in money so you will be wise to earn it for yourself even if it means washing cars for a daily fee (I obviously am raising you to do better).

I have some rules you should do well to keep
1. The world have substituted the word 'sex' for the word 'dating', I do not want you to do that
2. Do not spend your energy on relationships while you are in school, my daughter ko le work!
You will give me a masters degree certificate, then maybe give yourself the PHD certificate if you so desire.
3. Do not enter into drawn out relationships lasting several years, they do not always work out plus you may have just wasted time of your life servicing the wrong people and things.
4. Never take on wifely duties before you are married. I once pretended to a potential suitor that I could neither cook nor clean and throughout brother suggested after we got married his mum would teach me.
LESSON: A man who will marry you will not ask for more than you offer.
People usually would not buy a cow for milking if they are getting milk for free.
5. Never be rushed to do now what you know will be better later. when it comes to marriage, your dad waited till I was done with masters degree. My daughter, if he is any good, he will wait till you are ready.
6. Never accept conditions tied to marriage, it is all bullshit.
You must get pregnant before I marry you... Bull shit!
If you have worked on continuously being a better person for yourself, no person should give you more conditions before they wife you.
7.My daughter do not attempt to equate your vagina to a natural resource, you will soon find that it can never fetch you as much as your head can.
Do not be pressured to give in to the highest bidder or boyfriends when your are fully grown, you find it is laced with regrets.
Love You,
Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment