Monday 31 March 2014

CHURCH-ICALLY

The beauty of marriage is not in how beautiful the day of the wedding is but how beautiful the marriage after is. It is important to be sure you get the 'best suited' person for you. As people who have limitations and can be easily blindsided to important details, it is important to have someone else help you confirm that you have made the right choice.



I believe in the truth in the first paragraph so I (being someone who believes in God) asked God to be the one who does both the picking and confirmation for me and boy! did he do that.
I remember my only previous relationship/ University crush (No, he was not in my school at all) prior to this that would have led to a marriage. I remember I wanted it to be the deal but I surrendered my will to God and it was not anything any of us did but an assurance from God that he had better in mind for both of us and we'l make ourselves miserable in the end if we went ahead that ended things.
(He is now married too, I sometimes come across a picture of his beautiful bride (my groom is handsome too) and understand what God meant when he made me know he had better in mind for us both... I sometimes wonder if the young man holds a certain resentment for me or if he thanks me each day for being God-used to 'make up his mind/give him' his wife.

If you have never experience this kind of direction by God and you doubt it exists... mail me (pearlokoli@gmail.com), you too can experience/prove it.

Will update by adding more pics (like me 'formn' make up artiste for my sis on my wedding day) and stories...  for now my battery is low & there is power outage.

That day was so fun... My husband got this wonderful car to take me to church but I pulled a stunt when the driver was not there and entered a nearby fine but normal white bus, boy! was my husband upset




I want to use this opportunity to say that God has blessed me with a friend, best friend, Elder brother and husband all in one, I could not be grateful enough. I love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment