Saturday 29 March 2014

Traditionally


The story begins this morning Jan. 18... for some others who understand it began a day before.

My ride & live chic with my mother helped me out with planning all this while I was busy with school work and big ups to the B-side (Benin city) connection. My makeup was done by my Ehi (Zoe).


It was a blessing we started with the wine carrying and ended shortly after the parent's blessing and exchange of gifts between families

It was lovely seeing everything come together, the decor was on point. I specially thank my family and all who made it for the event from all over.
The Picture sizes are so large it takes forever to upload so I will stop here and hope you have a lovely day. For more information on how my day was, watch 'Ada ada' by 'Flavour' (Musical artiste)

No comments:

Post a Comment