Monday 25 June 2018

MY DAUGHTER, SHATTER THE GLASS CEILING


My first encounter with the phrase 'shatter the glass ceiling' was at the immediate past U. S. Presidential race (yes, H. Clinton Vs D. Trump). The phrase in my opinion has to do with breaking boundaries and human created limitations.

My daughter I ask you to shatter the glass ceiling and be the best you can be. If status quo is in the way of your success, challenge it by all means my dear.
Being "the best you" entails daring to go where others won't go, putting in the work required to put you on top, never putting a stop to learning, learning to invest your time rather than spending or worse still wasting time
.
Do you have 2 weeks? More than enough time to learn a craft, something new, anything new, move closer to your dreams.
My daughter, Shatter the glass ceiling.

Love,
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment