Thursday 28 June 2018

MY DAUGTER, FIND YOURSELF!


I know of a lot of people who never really lived their lives, never really lived for themselves.
These people had their major decisions and lives planned out by someone else either directly or indirectly.

My daughter whether you are single or married, it is okay to find yourself. To make mistakes, to grow yourself organically. Find out your likes and dislikes, experiment with running your business before getting a job.
Make up your mind more than once on your profession, career path or even your choice of spouse.
Feel free to spend as much time as you need finding yourself. I only pray you do not take all your time doing this.
To assist you in finding yourself quicker always ask yourself these two questions
1. What is the (my) plan?
2. Where will this lead me when I am much older?
My daughter, it is okay to 'find yourself', it is not a waste of your time.

Love,
Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment