Sunday 15 December 2013

PART 2: What Do Successful People Do?


Hello,

Welcome to today's inspirational piece. If you have enjoyed it thus far, it is time for you to begin forwarding and broadcasting it as a daily gift to our friends and enemies alike. Let us inspire as many people as we can together.

Now to the Part 2 of the topic started on the last post, What do successful people do?
I learnt this one not too long ago and trust me, it has helped me become a more successful and productive person.

Successful people do not go on 'long' vacations or take 'long' breaks. Not even for a recent achievement as a matter of fact, successful people PLAY WITH WORK. Let me explain this one to you,

A while back I used to celebrate little successes by treating myself to a break, 2 movies at once or a full season et al. One day a friend (Dipo) asked me why I didnt play productively and viola! after a little bit of trying, I now play productively.

How?
When I tire to read or do some work, I blog or find out the latest songs so they can go on http://pearlokoli.blogspot.co.uk/ or I am doing new videos for my youtube channel or even scripting them.
I am not perfect at playing with work but I am getting there.

Here is how can you play with work too
1. What do you love to do that takes all your time already? Does it make sense? How can it be used?
2. What do you need to be doing that doesnt take as much time and you dont mind doing it when you are a bit tired(Work)?
There you go! replace them with that extra movie and that extra hour sleep :-)

Hope this also helps you on your path to becoming successful, See you tomorrow again.
Love you,
Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment