Wednesday 24 August 2016

Do I really have a vice?

Hello,

Make no mistake about this, it has taken me weeks to get this together and years to get together this strategies from being curious about what made successful people thick. These are proven strategies I have been sharing for the last seven posts and we have yet two more to go in the series. If I were you, I would go back and see previous posts.

Why do I bother to share? Women (and everyone who reads the blog posts) need to be empowered in these economic times and find out what may have prevented the success which we all crave. 

List your top 5 vices.

I really do mean what I said, List your top 5 vices

Now lets get to it, do not get defensive or spiritual on me like this story of a person who went for a job interview and was asked what his weakness was and answered 'following the lord'. How is that a weakness? I think the candidate would have been more truthful saying 'lack of discipline in christian activities'. 

When we make our vice seem positive or excusable, we do not acknowledge it for the damage the vice/weakness does so please drop the self righteousness and critically examine yourself because success is what we are concerned with. If you need some examples of what vices are, here goes:
1. A shopaholic who cannot resist a 'good deal' or Always compelled to buy aso ebi every week
2. Lack of discipline with food
3. A talkative who does not have a limit to what they say and may pass on information to their competitors (also a proud, boastful attitude)
4. Drama queen or king
5. Mrs Emotional, overly sensitive... the list goes on, basically anything you find hard to put in check.

Let me pull a shocker and make this blog post short.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR VICE. With success, discipline is not optional.

Let me throw in a bonus, women also need to learn how to save ( blog posts about this coming up subsequently).
Remember we have two more posts on the how to succeed as a woman series. Do me a favor, leave me your comments, like, share on your social media platforms and subscribe to my blog posts. Thank you.

PEARL

No comments:

Post a Comment