Thursday 25 August 2016

PLAN, PLAN, PLAN

Touchdown! Yipee!


What if I told you that your time is not maximally spent? Would you agree with me or disagree?

If I also said half of your time is not spent on activities that will ensure you succeed, will my claim be speculation or truth?

I had created a chart to upload for self assessment as a way to validate my claims but I am having problems uploading so I will add that on later. In the stead, you can create a time sheet for your self assessment by writing out the 24 hours in a day, beside each hour write out what you spent that time for and lastly tick beside the activity if it is productive.

I would need you to honestly assess yourself, tick the third box only if that time was productively spent. please do this for a minimum of a week, start with yesterday.
Bear in mind that traffic for those who reside in Lagos or Port harcourt  is not a productive activity, if you are not driving you are in control of that time and if you are driving in the traffic, you have access to the radio (catch up on the news for the day or tune in to a station you can learn something fun). You may only take a few minutes to cool down from work stress. Better still, it could be your low cost stress relief time (refer to part 7- the seventh post after the introductory post on 'How to succeed as a woman'). Please honestly assess yourself and time management.

Read part one to ten of this series again (this is part ten, read your way back to one) and feel free to engage me in the comments section or by mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

I will make two requests of you,
1.) Subscribe to my blog posts, visit and read regularly
2.) Share accross social media with friend's and family, if you find it interesting, so would they. Thank you

PEARL


No comments:

Post a Comment